Many of us are living more aligned with our true spiritual selves more than ever. It is a liberating and amazing experience, but it can also be a lonely one, especially if not everyone in your life understands what you are experiencing.
We have learned much already about the truth about our ability to co-create our lives, to manifest our futures and to ask for higher guidance to assist us.
But it’s hard when the world around us (including our own family members) doesn’t understand. And we get derailed when things happen in ways that we don’t understand, when we are faced with barriers in our lives that challenge us greatly.
We are experiencing a great time of transition as we move into an age of unity and of connection with each other and with all life on Earth. But we are still in a rocky period. Many of us are rapidly expanding our consciousness and sharing love as much as we can. But some are choosing not to and instead are dwelling in negativity, anger and fear. And we still feel these emotions too even though we don’t want to (it’s part of being human, of course).
How can we reconcile living in these two different worlds? How can we stay aligned with our true selves, quieting our mind when we can, trusting our higher guidance to help us along the way? Even more importantly, how can we support one another in this exciting time, one of great transformation but also with uncertainty?
I've listened to what you said you wanted, as well as the advice from my Divine friends, and created a way for us to support each other on a regular basis. I’ve created a “monthly membership program” called The Soulful Work Community. We meet monthly, both virtually and in-person (you can choose which works for you), on varying weekday evenings.
After participating in the Soulful Work Community, you'll understand how to:
- co-create your ideal future by raising your vibration
- develop and enhance your intuitive abilities
- expand your abilities to hear, see and feel guidance from your Divine guides.
- process negative emotions that hold you back from manifesting what you want
- tap into archangel energy to heal and transform (sometimes what can seem like miracles!)
- integrate spiritual approaches into small moments of your everyday life
In the Soulful Work Community, I wanted to create something accessible and affordable.
I know that some of you want in-person options (since nothing beats the sharing of high-vibration energy amplified in a group setting!). But many of you don’t live near me (in Portland, Maine) so I’ve also created a virtual option for us to gather online. This will also work well for those of you with busy lives who want the ease of connecting without having to leave your home (with two young kids and running a business, I am one of those too!).
But aside from the live monthly gatherings, all who join the Soulful Work Community will have the same support, including teachings and tools that Rachel will create. The online platform for this will be on Teachable.com. You’ll be able to access guided meditations, written reflections/handouts, videos from Rachel, interviews from my podcast The Courageous Path, recommended resources (books, videos, websites) and suggested actions for you to take!
What you’ll get in the Soulful Work Community (no matter if you’re virtual or in-person!):
- Monthly gatherings of all members (actually we meet every 3 weeks!), either in-person or virtual. Each gathering will offer: a teaching on a particular theme from Rachel, a guided meditation, a writing exercise and intuitive guidance from Rachel
- Tailored, individualized guidance from Rachel and from your new friends/members on what you’re struggling with/seeking support on right now in your life
- New videos of teachings from Rachel - on topics like “processing negative emotions”, “accessing your intuition and getting Divine information” or “why it’s important to feel joy and raise your vibration”) to give you an inspired idea/thought that just might activate something within you!
- New interviews on my podcast, The Courageous Path, of people I personally find to be doing inspiring and brave work in their own lives
- Recorded guided meditations of 10-15 minutes from Rachel created to help keep you aligned and balanced
- Written tools and handouts created by Rachel (like working past the Inner Critic voice, visualizing/creating your ideal future, developing your intuition and communicating with spirit/angelic guides, using your emotions to guide you, everyday ways to quiet your mind and much, much more!)
- A private Facebook community, aptly named The Soulful Work Community, to share ideas, get support from and basically make new friends with other like-minded souls!
- Recommended resources such as videos, books and websites of some of Rachel’s favorite teachers (like Abraham-Hicks, Eckhart Tolle, Pema Chodron, Wayne Dyer and Marianne Williamson)
- Suggested actions to take each month based on the energy in the air at that time. (This includes taking action/starting new initiatives, balancing your chakras, forgiving/expressing gratitude, protecting your aura/energy!)
- Discounts to other offerings of Rachel’s (such as live/virtual workshops and online courses)
This is designed to be a 6-month membership, but you can cancel at anytime! And you can extend past 6 months if you like.
So here’s the cool part. You can choose from a few different options to join The Soulful Work Community based on what you want, and where you live.
- Virtual Only: a live monthly gathering on Zoom videoconference. You’ll also be able to chat with each other and share ideas and support! In these gatherings, you'll have the option of having your face on camera or having your cameras off! You'll meet in groups of 3 to share what's coming up for you and then come back to the larger group and to receive guidance from Rachel. Each gathering includes a teaching on a topic from Rachel, a guided meditation, small group work, a writing reflection and individual guidance (just as in-person!). Virtual membership limited to 30 people for more personalized, individual work. Gatherings are held on varying weekday evenings Eastern Standard Time. If you miss one, the gathering will be recorded so you can view it later! $10 per month.
- In-Person Only: an in-person monthly gathering at a location near Portland, Maine (and outdoors sometimes too!) Each gathering will include a teaching on a topic from Rachel, a guided meditation, small group work, a writing reflection and individual guidance (just like the virtual option!). In-person membership limited to 20 people for more personalized, individual work. Gatherings are held on varying weekday evenings Eastern Standard Time (occasional Sunday afternoons). If you miss one, you can either attend a virtual gathering as "make-up" or you'll have access to the recording of the virtual gathering so you can view it later! $20 per month.
- Virtual and In-Person: you can join both the virtual gatherings and the in-person gatherings if you want frequent, more intensive support! The virtual and in-person gatherings are spaced apart so they occur about 1-2 weeks from each other. This option works well for you Mainers who are looking for a more intensive way to connect with people right around you and also with people from all over the world! Both virtual and live gatherings will be in the same format. $30 per month.
* Important Note: If you are really struggling in your life, the Soulful Work Community will help with some of your needs, but not with all of them. Rachel also will recommend scheduling a separate individual guidance session to provide you with more in-depth support and guidance. Rachel will connect with each of you individually to ensure that this monthly membership is a good fit for your life right now.
I'm so looking forward to seeing you there!
Please note is meant for a small number of people to ensure that you get enough personalized time and guidance. Sign up soon to save a spot for yourself! This will be the first step in our connecting as souls as part of our new age of connection to our spiritual selves, to the Earth and to each other in an energetic web of life! May we be led forth with light, love and so much joy.