Many of us are rapidly expanding our consciousness and awakening to who we really are, as spiritual beings living in a great shifting on Earth. It is a liberating and amazing experience, but it can also be a lonely one, especially if not everyone in your life understands what you are going through.
We are experiencing a great time of transition as we move into an age of unity and of connection with each other and with all life on Earth. But we are still in a rocky period. Many of us are seeing through the illusions of the reality that we once believed to be true, and that can be an incredible process. We see how our renewed purposes are to share love as much as we can. But it can be challenging when not everyone around us is going through what we are (some of us are "way-showers" after all and meant to go through an awakening first!).
How can we reconcile living in these two different worlds? How can we stay aligned with our true selves, quieting our mind when we can, trusting our higher guidance to help us along the way? Even more importantly, how can we support one another in this exciting time, one of great transformation but also with uncertainty?
This is a supportive community aptly called The Soulful Work Community. We meet monthly, both virtually and in-person (you can choose which works for you), on varying weekday evenings.
Some of the topics we discuss are how we can:
- co-create our new Earth by raising our personal and collective vibrations through meditation, invocations and our own higher guidance
- develop and enhance our intuitive abilities by practicing quieting our minds and working with light in our bodies
- expand our abilities to hear, see and feel guidance from our Divine guides.
- process negative emotions that hold us back from living our soul purposes in our lives
- tap into archangel energy to heal and transform us in any small moment in our lives
- integrate consciousness and love into small moments of our everyday lives
- learn about new healing modalities together to share our gifts with the world
There will also be an online platform with resources Rachel creates (guided meditations, writing tools, etc) for you to access on Teachable.com.
An overview of the Soulful Work Community:
- Monthly gatherings of all members, both in-person and virtual. Each gathering revolves around learning together about various healing modalities (including guest presenters), meditation and group sharing.
- Kinship and support from your new friends/members who likely resonate with what you're experiencing
- Recorded guided meditations of 10-30 minutes in length on themes like light expansion, guardian angels, shedding Ego layers
- Videos from Rachel - on topics like processing negative emotions, accessing your intuition or raising our collective vibration
- New interviews on Rachel's podcast, The Courageous Path, of people doing inspiring and brave work in their own lives
- Written tools and handouts to help work through layers of Ego, work through negative emotions, connect with higher guidance
- A private Facebook community to share ideas, get support from and make new friends with other like-minded souls
- Discounts to other offerings of Rachel’s (live/virtual workshops and online courses)
This is designed to be an ongoing membership, but you can cancel at anytime! You can choose from a few different options to join The Soulful Work Community based on what you want, and where you live.
- Virtual Only: a live monthly gathering on Zoom videoconference. You have the option of having your face on camera or not. If you miss one, the gathering will be recorded so you can view it later. $10 per month.
- In-Person Only: an in-person monthly gathering at Sage Wellness in Portland, Maine (and outdoors at a "secret park" sometimes too). If you miss one, you can either attend a virtual gathering as "make-up" or you'll have access to the recording of the virtual gathering. $20 per month.
- Virtual and In-Person: you can join both the virtual gatherings and the in-person gatherings if you want frequent, more intensive support. $30 per month
If cost is a concern, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sliding scale options are available.
* Important Note: If you are really struggling in your life, the Soulful Work Community is meant to be a community of shared learning and for spiritual awakening and consciousness expansion, a place to connect with other people who see reality in the way you do. It is not meant to be provide therapeutic support.
Please note is meant for a small number of people (no more than 15-20 per gathering) to ensure a safe, private space.
As part of our new age of connection to our spiritual selves, to the Earth and to each other in an energetic web of life, we must come together as expanding souls. May we be led forth with light, love and so much joy!
What Soulful Work Community members are saying:
"A grateful thank you to you, Rachel, and to the Soulful Work Community that you have birthed. After meeting once and connecting with our Facebook group, I am feeling loved, supported, encouraged and held. I have been very aware, each morning as I committed to, of my intentions for the day. I am so grateful for your guided meditation, Rachel, and the teaching on protecting and clearing my energy..." - J.T.
"You really do get me and how refreshing is that! I believe we all need a checkpoint in our evolution and that is what you have become for me. I know my path is in this direction and everything is seeming to flow so easily! I thank you for sharing with me some of the outlets you have discovered. I hope to some day be able to offer value to you in your world as well." - R.N.
"It is an honor for me to have some of your time. I always enjoy seeing you and listening to your ideas. You are expanding me toward something a little different from what I have been, and it seems all positive to me at this point. Lots of people are noticing that there is something different about me... I do totally trust you as an honest, smart, and loving person trying to improve this world. You have your work cut out for you." - W.J.
"Prior to coming to Rachel, I was convinced I was about to be divorced for my 2nd time. My life was filled with stress, yelling and tears. I was physically ill and unable to run my business. After my time with Rachel, I am happy to say my marriage is better than ever, I am feeling physically better and have started a new business! I could not have accomplished any of that without Rachel's help teaching me to quiet my mind and add meditation to find peace and have a grateful heart. Rachel does transform lives!" - C.H.